Chris Collie has been practicing law in Texas since 2010. He graduated from UIC John Marshall Law School in 2010 and soon after joined a law firm in Plano, Texas. In 2019, he joined The Collie Firm to join forces with his father, Griffin Collie, a distinguished attorney well-known in Dallas, Texas.
Chris is a native Texan who was born and raised in Dallas. He lives in Dallas with his wife and two young daughters. He began his legal career during the Great Recession of 2010. During those hard times, he worked on litigation matters with banking clients and financial institutions that focused on collections, evictions, foreclosures, bankruptcies, and contract disputes. When the economy improved, Chris’ practice shifted its focus to transactional matters involving loan closings, purchases and sales of real estate, purchases and sales of businesses, and leases, to name a few.
His hobbies include golf, European soccer, learning Spanish, and playing with his two daughters.
- Licensed in December 2010
- UIC John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois – Juris Doctorate
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio – Bachelor of Science in Business
- Jesuit College Preparatory School, Dallas, Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Sigma Nu Fraternity