Griffin Collie has been practicing law in Texas since 1992. He founded The Collie Firm after obtaining his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 1992. Since then, Griffin has been practicing law in Dallas, servicing clients from all over the state of Texas.
Griffin has been living in Texas for over 40 years with his wife and two sons. He began his professional career in the banking industry until he attended law school in 1990. His experience as a bank executive gives him unique insights into the needs of his financial services clients.
He is an active member of Rotary International, Sigma Chi Fraternity, and his community Church. Griffin obtained his private pilot’s license in 1976 and his commercial pilot’s license in 2012. His hobbies include flying and walking his Labrador.
- Licensed in November 1992
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Juris Doctorate
- Southern Methodist University Dallas, Texas – MBA
- Memphis State University Memphis, Tennessee – BA
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Arkansas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Advisory Board Member – University of North Texas College of Music
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- UNT College of Music
- Challenge Air for Kids and Friends
- Rotary International
- Dean’s Advisory Board for the William H. Bowen School of Law in Little Rock, Arkansas